BADGER Driving School
Badger Driving School has earned a reputation of being a Premiere Driving School
We offer high quality driving lessons at affordable prices and are dedicated to offering excellence. We believe the training you receive today will make you a safe and confident driver for life!
Badger Driving School is committed to teach driving for life.
Both Manual & Automatic cars
We offer high quality driving lessons at affordable prices
We are dedicated to excellence.
Our instructors are DSA approved and fully CRB checked.
We teach daytime, afternoon, evening and weekends.
We can pick up from home, work, college and any place of your convenience.
We offer intensive courses depending on learners availability.
Our time allocation of teaching is designated as 1hr, 1.5hr or 2hrs depending on learners time frame.
Badger also provides support with theory tests.
We Are Open 7 Days A Week
We teach teenagers and have online resources for Theory Test Training
Theory Test Training
Latest DVLA Theory Test online for you to use and test yourself.
Motorway Driving now available for experienced students
All our instructors are Advanced Driving qualified, and fully insured.
Badger Driving Courses serving
- Market Harborough
- Great Oakley
- and surrounding area
Our DRIVING LESSONS
Our time allocation of driving lesson teaching is designated as
1hr, 1.5hr or 2hrs depending on students abilities.
Badger Driving School is committed to teach driving for life
- We offer high quality driving lessons at affordable prices
- We are dedicated to excellence.
- Our instructors are DSA approved and fully CRB checked.
- We teach daytime, afternoon, evening and weekends
- Manual & Automatic cars
Driving Lessons at your pace
- We can pick up from home, work, college and any place of your convenience.
- We offer an intensive driving lesson course.
- Driving Lesson options: 1hr, 1.5hr or 2hrs depending on learners ability
- Badger also provides support with theory tests.
Fast, Convenient, Safe
DVSA have a very strict code of practice. Badger Driving School have safety at the fore-front of their mind, when teaching students.
Modern Tools & Courses
Badger Driving School use the very latest Highway Code literature and Theory materials to give you the best chance to pass first time.
A Team Who Cares
All of our instructors ar ADI approved by DVSA and fully insured for everyone’s safety.
All our vehicles conform to the DVSA safety checks.
The standard to teach somebody to drive
as an Advanced Driving Instructor:
- a current driving/riding licence
- mastered all the competencies set out in roles 1 to 4 of the ‘National standard for driving cars and light vans (category B)’ or the ‘National standard for riding mopeds and motorcycles (category A)’
- demonstrated competence in role 5 of the ‘National standard for driving cars and light vans (category B)’ or the ‘National standard for riding mopeds and motorcycles (category A)’
Maintained and improved competence, at both the theoretical and practical levels, since acquiring a licence. Demonstrating at least level 3 competence.
- make sure that any vehicle used for training purposes meets the minimum test vehicle requirements and is correctly marked
- make sure that any ancillary equipment fitted to the vehicle, such as dual controls, satellite navigation systems or other electronic aids, are legal and fit for purpose
- make sure that insurance is in place to cover driver/rider-training, and where appropriate driver/rider-testing, in the vehicle as adapted
- confirm all other vehicle documentation (such as registration, tax disc and MOT) meets legal requirements
- confirm the vehicle’s service record is in accordance with the supplier’s or your organisation’s recommendations
- carry out vehicle checks and report faults or problems with the vehicle in line with organisational and legal requirements
- carry out corrective actions that are within your authority
- make other arrangements when a vehicle is not fit for purpose
“Allen is an amzing instructor, very knowledgable and experienced, but very patient too. He puts people at ease and never shouts at you when you get things wrong. I highly recommend Badger Driving School to you”
“Amazing teacher! Great lessons, Allen ensures you are 100% ready and confident for your test. Allen took me on with only 3 weeks left for my test! With his way of teaching, I learnt so much more in a short amount of time than I did with my previous instructor that I was with for months! I passed my test today – first time. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED”
“Amazing teacher! Great lessons, Allen ensures you are 100% ready and confident for your test. You learn so much from the way he teaches and don’t feel like your studying. I passed within 2 months of having Allen as a teacher. Really recommend!”
“Amazing driving Intructor, who is a very good teacher! Enabled me to pass today and couldn’t be more happy! Would definitely recommend!!!”
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a Provisional Driving Licence before I can start?
Yes, you need to apply for a Provisional Driving Licence before we can start.
How do I learn to drive a car? click to read the step by step guide
- Step1: Check you’re allowed to drive
You can start to learn from 17 ears old
- Step2: Get a provisional licence,
- Step3: Driving lessons and practice
You need a provisional driving licence to take lessons or practice.
The Highway Code
Book driving lessons
Find an experienced driving school/instructor [check testimonials]
Practise vehicle safety questions
Prepare for your theory test
- Step4: Book and manage your theory test
- Step5: Book and manage your driving test
- Step6: When you pass
You can start driving as soon as you pass your driving test.
You must have an insurance policy that allows you to drive without supervision.
Highway Code: https://www.safedrivingforlife.info/shop/official-dvsa-highway-code/
Recent Driving Lesson Students - PASSED
Recent Driving Lesson Students - PASSED
Badger Driving School committed to teaching 'driving for life'
Now offering Driving Lessons in the following areas:
Market Harborough, Northampton, Great Oakley, Rothwell,
Kettering, Wellingborough, Brixworth, Corby, Desborough,
and surrounding area